Dallas Divide near Ridgway in southwestern Colorado is a well-known location for capturing spectacular images of the San Juan Mountains just to the south. I have made sure to visit this location on several trips to Colorado to take images of the aspen trees as they turn their autumn gold in September or early October. This particular morning I drove up to the divide shortly after sunrise and soon after one of the first snowfalls of the season had blanketed the higher mountains. This image is cropped from a wider, multi-image panorama of the scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor