This year at the end of September I headed out on my annual fall photography trip. I spent a few days in Upper MI. USA photographing around the Munising area and Hiawatha National Forest. The fall colors were absolutely wonderful this year (2020) and some of the best I have seen. After a few days in the U.P. I headed back down into northern Wisconsin for a couple of days before heading back home. After spending a night in Boulder Junction I headed out before sunrise hoping to get a picture or two. I had been on this quiet lake before and decided that might be a good place to make a picture. The sunrise didn't have much color but not long after sunrise I hiked a short distance around the lake and found this composition that I quite liked. It was wonderfully quiet and peaceful early that morning and I felt satisfied finishing up my fall trip with this picture.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor