Reflections are always fascinating! I always look at them when I am spending time at a lake. The golden larches in this year’s autumn were perfect for these conditions. The sun made them glowing even more, the reflection seems to be perfect. I tried something creative and put the rocks in the foreground to give a contrast and an opposite pole to the reflection of the larches. The turquoise color of the water is something special too and it looks almost unnatural.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor