This was taken during a fabulous year for autumn colors in Colorado. The purple-blue hue of the mountains as a backdrop for the golden aspen and deep green pines was a gift, and very fortunate as I was just ahead of an early predicted snow storm for this area of southwest Colorado. This view is very indicative of the expanse of the forested areas of southern Colorado, and provides an appreciation for the preservation of this wonderful resource. I am still awed by the beauty and vastness of this region, and continue to be drawn to it for leisure travel and photo opportunities.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor