A cold morning in the middle of autumn in the Hudson Valley. That morning I woke up very early looking for small animals to do some macro photography, but I also kept in mind that fall is a perfect season to look for details and colors in the forest. As the wind blows the leaves from the trees I spent most of the morning relaxing without any high expectations until I saw this amazing dead log, but it was quite difficult to find a good composition of it. And even after taking the picture I did not expect much of it, but with the right edition it came out very good and I ended up loving it.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor