Just new to the 105mm and no tripod at this stage, I was nervous heading out to my back garden on a frosty morning. I was intent on catching a spider's web reflecting back the glistening sun but no such luck. Luckily, the grass hadn't been cut for a while and the ensuing overgrown sprouting 'reeds' provided an ample foreground for my picture. Regrettably, to this day however, my husband uses this photo as an excuse not to 'dispose of my inspiration' when it comes to certain floricultural chores!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor