I hiked down the rocky shoreline along the Strait of Bonifacio in the northernmost point of the island of Sardinia in the dark to get this photograph of the Capo Testa Lighthouse in the pre-dawn hours. It was a strenuous hike along a shoreline covered with large boulders. I set up my tripod in the dark and focused on the lighthouse. I wanted to capture the light as it came around. The early morning fog helped to illuminate the light in the pre-dawn sky. This shot was taking in October, 2018.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor