In November / December 2015 we did a road-trip on both islands of New Zealand; one late afternoon we parked our camper van in the neighbourhood of Cape Egmont Lighthouse in Taranaki, North Island, NZ; I waited for the last light on Mount Taranaki and there were nice pink colors in the sky that evening; it was worth the wait, later on we drove further into the night on our way to the next campsite.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor