TAKE PART • WIN $100
These unusual zig-zag sea defences are only a few inches high and are often completely obscured by the sea, or buried under the shifting sands of the UK's east coast. After several fruitless visits my luck finally improved. To dust off the Christmas cobwebs, I took my teenage daughter along for a bit of fresh sea air, bringing my camera along "just in case". I was surprised and delighted to see that the zig-zags were visible and that the water level was just right. Although this location normally benefits from some beautiful sunrise light, the soft, indirect late-afternoon light seemed to work really well with this composition. I returned home cobweb-free, with a smile on my face.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor