This photo was taken on a short while before the sunset. I was visiting my parents and had no plans of taking photos. But couldn’t help it when I saw the clouds. As the clouds were moving slowly I went for a very long exposure and also managed to smooth out all the impurities on the sea.
The only object is the Prince Island on the horizon. Blue only tones and the island on the horizon are intended for a minimal effect.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor