Cabo Cervera, Alicante, Spain. The site is incredible, as it has many very colorful rock formations that facilitate composition. It is a very changeable place, since it depends on the tides and the wind, leaving more or less the coastline visible. For this outing we found ourselves at low tide, no wind and few clouds, which left us visible a lot of rock with moss. We will have to return with other conditions to get those textures of the waves and clouds that I like so much.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor