There are several places that I love from where I have returned with seemingly amazing images only to later feel that I have not done enough justice to the beauty of the place. Many a times, it is not possible to revisit such locations, but luckily enough, there are some places close enough to my home that I can visit and give another go. Burg Eltz is definitely one such place. So, when my friend suggested we make a trip once again to capture the fall colors and possibly some mood in the foggy conditions, I was immediately up for it.
I believe perseverance pays off eventually, and after my latest trip to Burg Eltz, I came back with something special. The famous castle in its foggy autumn mood, just as the sun came through the top of the mountain to light up the colorful tree tops and melt the icy dew drops. A magical scene out of the fantasies. Extremely glad that I went back there once again, and happy to share the image with you all.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor