I wanted to take photo's from fungi's in there surrounding so I used a lens with 60mm to get more information from the background of the fungi. I found this fungi standing a little bit higher so I could get 'under' the fungi and place it just in the good light spot in the background. This was the most difficult because I had to make a combination between a good composition (the place of the fungi) and the right background behind the fungi (as a silhouet). The light was getting better as the sun was going down. I could not use a tripod so I set the iso higher to avoid movement.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor