I have long wanted to photograph Bond Falls in the early morning light but it had never worked out for me to do so. This summer I finally made it happen on a trip I planned just for that purpose. I stayed over night about 35 miles away and left early that morning so I could catch the first light of the morning. I was also hoping for some fog and as I drove that morning we did have fog which ended up being just the conditions I wanted.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor