This is Bodie Island Lighthouse just south of Nags Head, North Carolina. It was built in 1872. The keepers cottage is in the background. My family has been going to the Outer Banks for over fifty years. I never get tired of photographing this scene. I did a little Photoshop enhancement of the clouds and converted the color photograph to a black and white.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor