The Riesloch waterfall at Bodenmais Germany. That photo was made in a grey autumn afternoon.
It was difficult to find a place to put the tripod. Everithing was muddy and slippery. I put a polar filter to the lens, and i took several photos.
Many smaller and larger waterfalls leave a good impression of the power of the water.
This picture was taken with a full frame Canon EOS 5D Mark III and a 16 - 35mm f / 4 Canon lens.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor