This is a photo of the beautiful fall foliage captured from the no longer standing Boardman Tree Farm. Sadly, the farm has been sold a few years ago to be used for growing crops and for grazing cattle. In order to get this angle I had to lounge in a bed of leaves and aimed straight for the sky. The trees all converging together from the distortion of the wide angle lens played nicely here and I thought it really sent the viewer all around the frame.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor