We were on a leaf peeping tour of the Blue Ridge Mts with my brother-in-law, near Ashland, NC and I saw this reflection in the water. I asked him stop on the side of the road so I could scramble down to the lake side to take this photo. There was only a dirt path off the cliff towards the lake. I went out on a dock to take the picture. I only had my iPhone X with me at the time so used it to capture the image. I got down low so that the reflection would be clear. The leaves that day were incredible and the weather was bright and sunny. We had been there for the week before and most of the leaves were still green. The leaves in NC are perfect in the latter part of October.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor