This morning is one of those days when you get up very early to go to a beautiful place, hoping for good weather conditions. Unfortunately, this was not the case : Fog over the sea, reduced visibility, cloudless sky...
However, if there is one lesson to be learned, it is that once you get there, it is always better to persevere and wait (which is why it is good to think about bringing tea or coffee).
That's what I did, and I was rewarded with this colourful breakthrough of the sun through the mist. The lack of detail in the sky made me choose this ultra-long 4 minute pose, and I chose to crop to a square format to get the composition I wanted.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor