TAKE PART • WIN $100
Berry college is a small college located 1.5 hours away from Metro Atlanta. It was a foggy morning in late autumn, I decided to get up at 5:00 am to drive to Berry college because I heard about how attractive the campus is and I never have been to this place before. Berry college owns this large forest area behind their main campus and this has been traditionally been a recreational site to the public.
As I mentioned before the morning was really foggy. I have to drive really slow to make sure that I am driving safe. Once I reach the campus, it was cold, moist and super foggy still. I can barely see anything in front me. I made my way to the hiking trail and slowly climbing to the location. The lighting was bad due to the weather and tree coverage, and I have to use a flashlight even in the early morning. But I finally made it, and what's even more excited is the sun started to shine through this foggy forest and created this dreamy look.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor