Driving through Bennington, NY was amazing with the autumnal colours really showing off their glory. Coming upon the white church framed by the autumnal trees was a real find and I couldn't resist parking the car and creating this beautiful image. I loved how the white church took on the glow of the surrounding trees. This helped with controlling the exposure for the white church spire that was in full sunlight. It did take a lot of patience, ie. waiting until the scene was traffic and people free.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor