I spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon shooting with some friends at Bellevue Botanical Garden in Bellevue, WA. A beautiful and peaceful place with several different gardens an many types of flora.
I especially love the Japanese Garden there, as well as Japanese gardens in general. The peak color and dappled sunlight combined to produce some beautiful images that day. I'm glad I was able to get out this year and capture some of the vibrant color of my favorite season of the year. Thanks for looking.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor