I've been working to expand on my artistic vision and was looking at some of the flower in my yard. It was early morning and the sun was just beginning to hit the area where these flowers were growing but I realized that the sun angle was going to be such that direct light was not going to happen. After setting my camera on the tripod and doing some test shot, I took a white foam board and used it to bounce some light onto the plant. The results was very subtle but gave me the additional highlights I was looking for and I was then able to bring out the scene in post processing using Capture One 20.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor