Like every free weekend, I wanted to go to nature so I planned a trip to my beloved “Jizerské” Mountains in the Czech Republic. As the weather was awful, the photographic expedition changed to a "tourist" expedition in the rain instead. Even though I didn't take much photos, I really enjoyed the trip because I love the rain and it reminds me of my favorite Scotland. However, at the end of the day I was a bit disappointed that I hadn't taken any photographs at all.
I decided to start taking photos of various details in the woods. At the beginning I focused on wet ferns and moss but in the end I was fascinated by raindrops on the leaves of bushes. It even stopped raining so there was enough light on the underbrush of the forest to take pictures without a tripod. Here you can see the result.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor