God I've seen this view so many times but it still catches my attention like the first time! Top it off with a pretty sweet sunset and it's just surreal. Here's a shot from a Stunning Sunset at Bad Water Basin during Winter of 2020, Myself and a friend Joshua Snow had been running around Death Valley National Park all day trying to find the best spot for Sunset and this really ended up being the best Choice!
It had really been some time since I setup for a Long Exposure Sunset shot so I figured I'd throw my 6-stop Wonderpana ND filter on the 11-24mm lens and give it a shot, I was really In Love with the Outcome here! Always a good Time!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor