Hunting around the Bavarian countryside for autumnal subjects with a fellow photographer we'd just finished checking out the majestic Zipfelbach waterfalls we made a more or less opportunistic stop at this wooden bridge. The road passes the other side of the river and it was only after we'd parked that we discovered the beautiful horseshoe bend and colour of the river water. Definitely a location to watch both in the winter (monochrome blue/white) and in summer and a place to take prospective workshop students.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor