I made this picture on a trip to the North of Portugal. Aveiro is called the Portuguese Venice for its water channels that give the city a particular charm and beauty. It's a vibrant city, with spectacular colors and life.
This was a flower in a garden I visited, and I really loved the way this close up photo worked: colorful, vibrant, and with nice bokeh.
We can find beauty if we train our eyes to see it: and if we do, we can see beauty everywhere and every day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor