I was at one of my favorite locations in Jasper national park and wanted to take some long exposure shots of the falls. It was one of those days when the sky is too dull to make an interesting photo, so I decided to take some intimate landscapes of small parts of the falls. By stopping right down and using the 5Ds's ability to go down to ISO 50 I could get a 1/6 exposure to get that nice velvety look in the water. With the falls in flood after some good rain it got me a nice lively image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor