Ataúro is a small island opposite Díli, the capital of Timor-Leste, the young nation that became independent in 2002.
It's a paradise for divers, hikers, and nature lovers in general.
We went for a weekend and woke up before sunrise just to witness the mangroves waking up in the sea. The tones were amazing, and I barely edited the photo and its pink color.
I made several photos with different settings. The long exposure ones, turning the sea smooth as silk are, by far, my favorite ones.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor