This picture was taken at sunset in early August this year at the Ammersee in upper Bavaria, Germany. I used an exposure time of two minutes. The idea behind was to flatten the water of the see by a long exposure time, in order to have a good mirroring on the water. Therefore I used an ND filter (6 steps) which enlarges the exposure time from 1/8 second towards two minutes, and a gray scale filter GND 1.2 to darken the sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor