I live in the very North of sweden and every autumn around september 10 to 20th I plan to go to Abisko national park. It's one of the most beautifull places here in the North of sweden and easy to acces by car. The autumn is short here and the colors peak around this time, so I plan my vacation so I will be there when it happens. Lapporten as the mountain in the picture is called is a famous photo object. There is a spot around 10km from Abisko were you get a good view and you can get nice shots. This time I was especially lucky because it came a little snow the night before and it was just enough to powder the mountain. I was hopping for a clear blue sky but you can't get everything. Every season is a good time to come and see this beautifull place. If you only have time to come once a year, come in the autumn.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor