This was a lucky shot... It has been the only time I have seen the area around the Aoos Lake with so much snow, and during a colorful sunset. I have seen it so many times, even during winter in the past years, but every time the weather didn't help for a dramatic minimal shot. The sun was about to hide completely behind the horizon, so I shot it handheld, as I had no more time to set up my tripod, filters and remote shutter release. I hope I will see this scene again in the future with some more available time.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor