In February of this year (2019) southeastern Washington state where I live received a good deal of snow. I live in the small town of Prosser, Washington. One morning towards the end of February I ventured out on the highway leading to a viewpoint that overlooks the town and the valley. As I arrived at the viewpoint I noticed a smaller tree was covered in frost. Actually it looked perfectly covered in frost all over. To me it looked beautiful and I braved the frigid temperatures and was able to photograph its beauty that morning.
I had to up my ISO to 500 to give enough light to the photo. For anyone wanting to visit Prosser I would recommend coming in summer or fall to view the wineries and vineyards in our area.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor