I was hoping for either a stormy evening or a spectacular sunset but neither happened. Instead it was gently lapping waters on a rising tide. So it was a 10 stop filter and see what a long exposure would bring. Whilst waiting for the long exposure noise reduction to do its thing a pod of five or six dolphins swam past about twenty metres offshore. I couldn't get an image so I just stood and watched entranced by their beautiful presence.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor