It was spring time and on a travel workshop i was giving on the Oregon Coast, we headed to Cape Kiwanda and expected a bit of a high tide, the wind had a chill to it and as the sun was going down and the clouds started to get some colors and I was searching for a good composition for a long exposure, I already knew my settings and I had the 10 stop ND filter on I looked in to a cliff and it was very sketchy because the ground was very sandy and loose, so i proceeded with lot's of caution to a spot where I could sit down and grab hold of myself, to my surprise the clouds were full of color with a great view of the Chief Kiwanda Rock in Oregon USA.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor