Benijo beach is named as one of the most beautifull beaches in Europe. Yet it is less visited because of its remote location. Benijo Beach offers many compostional opportunities and I choose this one because I love the characteristic seastacks in the back in combination with the waves rolling over the rocks nearby. The golden light from the setting sun at the left completes the image for me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor