• OM-D E-M10 Mark II body only: £549.99
• Body and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5- 6 EZ Pancake lens kit: £649.99
• Body and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5- 6 EZ Pancake lens and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40‐150mm 1:4.0‐5.6 R double lens kit: £749.99
• Body and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14‐150mm 1:4.0‐5.6 II lens kit: £799.99
• Sales start date: Mid September 2015
August 25: Olympus has released the fifth model in its award-winning OM-D camera series; the OM-D E-M10 Mark II system camera. Cool and classically styled with some beautiful switches and dials, the E-M10 Mark II combines a compact all-metal body with some of the most advanced technology from the E-M1 and E-M5 Mark II. Thanks to the 5-axis in-body Image Stabilisation it enables blur-free still and movie shooting on the move, even in low light.
In addition to a large, high-definition, high-speed OLED Electronic Viewfinder, a tiltable 3-inch touchscreen and 4k time lapse movie capability, it offers image sharing and remote control via Wi-Fi using the Olympus OI.Share app on a smartphone. The compact and lightweight OM-D E-M10 Mark II is compatible with more than 40 Micro Four Thirds lenses and a large selection of optional system accessories.
The E-M10 Mark II is available in silver or black, as the body-only or with a choice of lenses in a kit. Alongside the extremely popular, lower priced E-M10 introduced in early 2014, the E-M10 Mark II is the second affordable mirrorless system camera in Olympus’ award- winning OM-D series.
For more information visit www.olympus.co.uk/cameras