Rickett's Glen is a state park near Benton, Pennsylvania. It is a Y-shaped ravine that boosts 22 named waterfalls. They vary in size from a few feet to over 90'. The 94-foot Ganoga Falls is the highest of 22 named waterfalls. It's an awesome hiking and photography location. While Fall is the ideal season for photography, it is a year-round location to enjoy to outdoors. Ricketts Glen State Park is one of the most scenic areas in Pennsylvania. This large park comprises 13,193 acres in Luzerne, Sullivan, and Columbia counties.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor