I took this photograph during a trip with my brother to France, mainly in Vars, Les Hautes Alpes, visiting several places. On my website, you can see many more images of landscapes, towns, and this trip.
When I did not paraglide, we visited the entire area to see other sites. This photo was taken during one of those getaways to discover the area towards la Grave in the town of Le Monetier Les Bains in black and white to contrast the details of the rocks well.
A few months later, my brother continued his paragliding course, but this time to Font Romeu, France, where I took paragliding photos.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor