Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The neighborhood in the east end of Toronto, commonly referred to as The Beaches, or simply The Beach, has four interconnected sandy beaches stretching along the shores of Lake Ontario, one of the five Great Lakes. Generally, it’s a busy summer destination, but The Beaches also provides a wealth of landscape opportunities in the dead of winter. The ice that forms on the rock jetties is prevalent, particularly when there are multiple days when the mercury drops well below zero.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor