Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The St. Croix River forms the boundary between the US and Canada at St. Stephen, NB and Calais, Maine. In downtown St. Stephen, a rocky riverbed is uncovered at low tide, forming a series of rapids that are quite spectacular when a lot of water is flowing over and between the rocks. This is an autumn photo of one isolated rock, and the orange streaking on the water is a reflection of the fall colours of the trees on the Maine side of the river.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor