TAKE PART • WIN $100
Driving back home to Arkansas through the panhandle of Texas from a photo trip to Aspen, Colorado I saw these giants with a flat uninteresting dark sky in the distance. That dark sky provided for contrast to the stark white windmills and orange hue of the recently tilled soil. While I have seen this view before and normally wouldn’t take an image without some drama in the sky to make such an image pop, the contrast present in the scene moved me to take the shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor