TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image was taken in my backyard during the later stage of a strong blizzard when the snow and wind had calmed and were more tolerable for an excursion outdoors. It had snowed around 12 inches by this time. I was walking around my yard taking some winter pictures to capture the winter scene when I saw our row of ponderosa pine trees looking like I was in a fantasy winter wonderland. This ended up being my favorite image of the day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor