I am not the best at getting up for Sunrise, but I was determined that I had to go out at Sunrise at least once in November. I had shot at this location many times at Sunset and had always envisaged the same location at Sunrise with the 3 main trees reflected in the pond. I got up in plenty of time and got to the location before sunrise and thought I would setup and take some practice shots to get my composition as I wanted it. During taking these test shots the light was changing and I captured this shot about 40 minutes before sunrise in the Blue Hour and just loved the colours and reflections. I stayed around and took many more shots of the sunrise, but they are for another day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor