After several weeks of rain storms and clouds, there was finally a break of clear skies, so I went to one of the nearest dark sky parks in my area, City of Rocks, to do some astrophotography.
Luckily for me, a strong aurora storm was happening simultaneously, and I made it down to the ID/UT border, where I was shooting panoramas. I hopped out of the car at several spots along the way to do some test shots before settling on a few wide-view areas. This was one of the spots.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor