Leaving in the dark with a light rain falling we kept our fingers crossed for a break in the clouds to let the sun shine through and give us a colourful sunrise. Horsehead Rock in Bermagui on the south coast of New South Wales, Australia is one of the most impressive and iconic coastal rock formations in the country and we were only there for two days, so had to try to make the best of whatever conditions of light and weather nature dished up. Unfortunately, on this morning the overcast and rainy conditions continued, but at least it allowed me to capture an image that met the criteria for this diffused light competition.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor