Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In Minnesota, a common answer to what someone is doing for a summer weekend is "going up north". Even though Minnesota is known for its cold winters, we also have very hot humid summers. In an attempt to avoid the heat, many families own lake cabins in northern Minnesota. Though I don't own a place myself, I have many family and friends that do.
When "up north", one of my favorite things to do is go out alone on a canoe early in the morning to photograph the sunrise. No-one else is out, so the lake is very peaceful and quiet and wildlife is everywhere. I also enjoy the fog that develops just over the water early in the morning. The fog adds an additional beautiful element to the landscape.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor