TAKE PART • WIN $100
Sometimes, when you can’t see the forest for the trees, it helps to change perspective and get out of the forest to photograph it. Near where I live there is a ruin of an ancient castle with a small tower that stands in the middle of a forest and provides for a nice view to the Swiss Jura mountains. When fall colors, evening light and some nice clouds come together an image is there to be taken. I don’t know how many times I climbed up that tower only to realize that the conditions weren’t quite right. So I was almost relieved when I finally got a decent shot of that forest scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor