Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
While driving through a portion of the Dixie National Forest on Utah state highway 12 in a section called Red Canyon approaching Bryce Canyon National Park, I came across this scene called Red Canyon Arch. I wasn't expecting a snowstorm in May, but we were at 7400 feet (2250 M) elevation so anything can happen. On the way to this point from Cedar City highway 14 climbed to 9900 feet (3020M) with lots of snow on and beside the road but it wasn't snowing. From this point highway 12 traverses some of the most striking geologic beauty you could hope for as it crosses most of southern Utah! Multiple national parks and national monuments occupy this part of Utah. Put it on your "bucket list"!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor