Hiking along the trail on Mackinaw Island we found this amazing arch overlooking Lake Michigan. the color of the water through the opening changed depending on the way the light came and went.
For as high up on the cliff edge as the arch was, it was something to think about on how far the waterline must have receded over the years leaving it this far from the water now.
We asked locals about it and the debate was whether it was formed by winds or water.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor