Hiking along the trail on Mackinaw Island we found this amazing arch overlooking Lake Michigan. the color of the water through the opening changed depending on the way the light came and went.
For as high up on the cliff edge as the arch was, it was something to think about on how far the waterline must have receded over the years leaving it this far from the water now.
We asked locals about it and the debate was whether it was formed by winds or water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor